Meet Michele Lazarow
In more than three decades as a resident of Hallandale Beach, I have watched our sleepy beach community grow into a thriving metropolitan city.
My family moved to Hallandale Beach in 1980. I attended Hallandale High School, and, after college in New York City, returned to South Florida for good, to be with my family. My mother, Phyllis Lazarow, has owned a successful salon on Hallandale Beach Boulevard for 25 years. During this time, she has earned a reputation as a hard-working, community-minded small business owner.
After purchasing my Venetian Park home in 2001, I followed my mother’s lead and opened my business, Absolutely Fabulous, on the street formerly known as “Shmata Row,” now evolved into the Fashion Art District. Through my shop, I’ve met countless community members, first as customers and ultimately as friends. Read More....
- Hallandale to outfit 28 cops with body cameras
- South Florida Officials seek help controlling plastic bags
- HALLANDALE BEACH PASSES RESOLUTION ON GMO LABELING AND ANTIBIOTICS IN LIVESTOCK
- Hallandale paves way for 38-story condo on beach
- Hallandale to dump red-light cameras
- Hallandale finds allies amid aggressive response to county’s request for CRA documents
Michele in the News
- Hallandale hikes fire fee, holds line on tax rate
- Broward declares Puppy Mill Awareness Day
- Body Camaras Like it ot Not
- Cop body cams coming to Hallandale by late summer
- Cops would give injured, sick service dogs ride to vet under Hallandale proposal
- Hallandale to dump Red-Light Cameras
- Best Friends helps lawmaker implement big changes for Florida puppy mill dogs.
- Hallandale hesitates on $300,000 marquee welcome sign
- Margate bans sale of cats and dogs
- Hallandale Beach commissioners reject call for new legal opinion on spending
- Hallandale Beach stands up for elephants!
- Margate to ban sale of cats and dogs
- Hallandale city managers erased millions in code violation fines with little oversight
- Giving Dogs a Voice